Sarah teams with graphic designer Kerrie Kennedy to provide full-service website development. Together we provide great visuals, great writing, and a serious focus on helping you increase revenue.
Some recent examples of our work:visit the Artafact website visit the Triton Technologies website visit the Harvard Art website visit the VarData website
- Great value. We charge more than your brother-in-law, but less than most design firms. We’re a shoestring operation, so we can put together a great website for roughly half of what the big firms charge. And that includes everything: Kerrie is a technical genius in addition to being a great designer, and Sarah is an excellent knowledge engineer in addition to being a great writer. (That means she can figure out what you need just by asking you a whole lot of questions. You have the answers, you just don’t know it yet!)
- Business focus. Most companies need a website that works hard, providing more than an online brochure. We take the time to understand your market, your business model, and your marketing strategy. Then we use this knowledge to create a website that will truly meet your needs.
- Fast, efficient process. We have the experience to create your website as quickly as humanly possible, because we know where things usually get bogged down, and how to prevent that from happening.
- Additional services. We partner with providers of related technologies, so if you need features such as e-commerce, content management, or search engine optimization, we can offer them as part of the project, eliminating the need for additional procurement and management processes.
- Beautiful work. Sarah is a very experienced writer, Kerrie is a very experienced graphic designer, and we have worked together for several years now. We have high standards for our projects, and very happy customers.